Seeking Foster Families
in Fairfax County and Prince William County
Are you someone who has interest in helping troubled youth?
Can you provide a structured home environment and work within a professional team to help youth learn positive behavior and skills?
Treatment Foster Parents are being recruited to work with a challenging group of youth and families who need:
- A good role model;
- Someone who is able to nurture and provide a safe, structured, therapeutic home environment;
- An adult who will take the challenge of helping a youth enter adulthood as a success story;
Treatment Foster Parents receive:
- Ongoing support, training and supervision from an energetic professional staff;
- Generous stipend—you will be compensated financially for working in your home;
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are working to positively impact your community’s future—one youth at a time.
- Must meet all Virginia requirements for foster parenting (safe home, positive background checks, be in good health, etc.)
- Must understand the needs of teenagers, youth who have been impacted by trauma, abuse and neglect. (Training provided)
- Must be able to provide supervision and a structured environment to teenagers with emotional and behavioral difficulties (Training provided)
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
For more information please call 703-425-9200 and ask for the foster parent recruiter.